Burn-rite GW range is an incinerator range specifically designed to suit the need to incinerate waste at the point of source. This compact machine was designed due to the increased demand for hygienic on site waste incineration.
3 options are available to suit every application of waste incineration ( type 1,2 & 3).
|Waste Incinerators Overview
Click Here to view a PDF Overview of our Waste Incinerators.
- 5mm Steel Construction
- 3 Options Available
- 25mm High Density Insulation
- 75mm High Quality Refractory Lining
- Designed for Outdoor Use
- IP68 Rated
- Factory Wired
- Factory Installed Pipework
- Factory Test Fired
- 10 M Pipe For On Site Install
- 2 Stage Burners
- Individual Chamber Temperature Control
- Pre Incineration Warm Up Cycle
- Post Incineration Cool Down Cycle
- Variable Time Control
- 24hr Burner Exchange Service
For more information or an informal discussion about any of our range of incinerators please call us now on 01704 224756 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtually smoke and odour free.
- Rapid warm up to operating temperature.
- Simple to use.